The Ancient Magus' Bride

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:56 pm

I previously added this series to the database but it was deleted due to it being announced as OVA and theater release only. I understand this decision.

Today Crunchyroll released this for streaming. I was wondering if this had any effect on its potential reintroduction to the database? Is Crunchyroll considered like some kind of TV network or not? I try to make sense of it, I understand the origin as OVA, but does Crunchyroll having it now make it a web series as well? (ie ONA, which you have some of like Bounen no Xamdou listed as ONA on MAL)

I read the rules and I understand both angles, so that's why I'm asking for the decision to be made since I think it can fall under either.
kuzronk

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Should be listed under a series. What makes this not allowed while orange is the new black is fine?