Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - S06E06

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
wmbell

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Incorrect Name: Return of the Turtleoids
Correct Name: Return of the Turtleoid

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesi ... 9000&lid=7
Knightmare
Site Moderator

Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 am

Confirmed and corrected. Please provide source for change next time.
wmbell

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Sorry. I tried to supply an actual screenshot of the title displayed in the episode, but the "Attachments" tab would not accept any image that I supplied it.
WardenclyffeTower

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:57 am

wmbell wrote:Sorry. I tried to supply an actual screenshot of the title displayed in the episode, but the "Attachments" tab would not accept any image that I supplied it.
Screenshots of the title card aren't reliable for this reason:

It's best to use the official sources outlined in the site rules.
Knightmare
Site Moderator

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:12 pm

I did not check a screenshot. I watched the actual video.
WardenclyffeTower

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Knightmare wrote:I did not check a screenshot. I watched the actual video.
I didn't say you did. I think you misunderstood my post as it was not directed at you but instead at wmbell, which is why I quoted them.
Knightmare
Site Moderator

Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:16 pm

@WardenclyffeTower Sorry, it honestly sounded like you were talking to both of us.
@wmbell WardenclyffeTower does bring up a good point. I would also add that promotional commercials are also not a great source for titles. I recently did a episode were all the promotional material did the title one way, but the actual episode was titled differently.
wmbell

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:06 pm

My apologies. I understand how screenshots can be Photoshopped, but it was all I had, other than the video itself. I checked several "official sources", and they either didn't have it (e.g. TVGuide.com) or also had it titled incorrectly (e.g. TVRage.com). I was able to find several other sources that had it listed correctly, but was not on the "approved" list. Sorry, for the hassle.
Knightmare
Site Moderator

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:28 pm

You have nothing to apologize for. Honestly this was not a hassle at all. WardenclyffeTower's response in the first place was unneeded since the issue was already resolved. However, WardenclyffeTower did bring up a good point so I just wanted to build on that point.
Thank you for your work and I hope that you continue to help.