Add new episodes of Bar Rescue

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
jrdaus

Add new episodes of Bar Rescue

Postby jrdaus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Please add these new episodes of Bar Rescue:

Season 6, Episode 33
Episode Name: All Blaze, No Glory
Episode Overview: An owner must change his frat boy ways or risk losing his bar and the financial legacy he could leave to his three grandsons.
Episode air date: July 14, 2019

Season 6, Episode 34
Episode Name: Reckless Roundhouse
Episode Overview: Jon Taffer has his hands full convincing big-time bar persona and co-owner Rick Roundhouse that he is part of the reason why his business is failing.
Episode air date: July 21, 2019

Season 6, Episode 35
Episode Name: John and Bert Bought A Bar
Episode Overview: Two owners with no prior experience in the bar business are on the verge of losing their one shot with Taffer unless they shape up.
Episode air date: July 28, 2019

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/bar-rescue/seasons/6

Thanks.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Re: Add new episodes of Bar Rescue

Postby Equinox » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 am

Hello,

I have added "All Blaze, No Glory" and "Reckless Roundhouse" as they are listed in the episode guide on the official Paramount Network website (which you should have included as a source in your post).
Where is the info regarding the as-yet-unaired S06E35 coming from?

jrdaus

Postby jrdaus » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:21 am

Paramount Network website

https://www.paramountnetwork.com/tv-schedule

Tap or click on the right arrow beside the date until you get to July 28, then scroll down to the new Bar Rescue episode.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:26 am

jrdaus

Postby jrdaus » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 am

Equinox wrote:Okay, I've added it.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/bar-rescue/seasons/6

Thank you. :)

PhillyIdolz

Postby PhillyIdolz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:21 pm

I haven't seen this covered in this or other posts, but the 'Back to the Bar' episodes aren't added to the seasons, so the titles/episodes are out of whack for any Plex users using TVDB as their source.
(i.e. S06E06 is actually 'Back to the Bar: Don't Call It a Comeback', which makes 'Pole Without a Purpose' S06E07)

Hoping this can be fixed/added to sort titles :-)

Cheers

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 am

PhillyIdolz wrote:I haven't seen this covered in this or other posts, but the 'Back to the Bar' episodes aren't added to the seasons, so the titles/episodes are out of whack for any Plex users using TVDB as their source.
(i.e. S06E06 is actually 'Back to the Bar: Don't Call It a Comeback', which makes 'Pole Without a Purpose' S06E07)

Cheers

Please post a proper request here and be sure to include sources and links and explain exactly what you want done.

lexasap

Postby lexasap » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:10 am

PhillyIdolz wrote:I haven't seen this covered in this or other posts, but the 'Back to the Bar' episodes aren't added to the seasons, so the titles/episodes are out of whack for any Plex users using TVDB as their source.

Cheers

I covered it extensively in:
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=54331&p=146287&hilit=bar+rescue#p146287

I am not happy with that system either, but since it has been used for years,there is fairly just no way to change this, without messing up a lot of people who adapted their systems to this system. A lot of series have the same structure. Especialy annoying if you are missing an episode and try to get it through the episode number from thetvdb You most likely won't find it. Then you'd have to look to the official numbering and aks your friends for that episode. Instead of just using Paramounts numbers, there is (due to the system here) always an extra step with each episode; checking the episode number over here. But I am from The Netherlands and the same network uses a different numbering over here for the same episodes, so be glad that once you converted to thetvdb system, it at least will work in your Plex library :p

In my list over there (link above) you see the numbers from the episode from paramount and the number that thetvdb use behind it between brackets. And indeed you can see that they are going to difer during the season due to the back to the bar episodes.

I am working on updating that list right now, since the last few episodes do have again different descriptions as almost the whole season, without mentioning the bar name Too bad, it went so well the last months haha. But then people can use that list to see which episode has which number to make it easier to rename your files to correspond to thetvdb system. That is the main reason I asked for people to please mention the name of the bar in each episode's describtion and the names of all the bars mentioned in a back to the bar episode, otherwise you have no idea which episode you have and what it should be numbered.

Lex

lexasap

Postby lexasap » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Seriously, they've gone crazy over there at Paramount. I am updating the full list of episodes and one of the newest episodes is called 'Doreen's Dilemma', which has episode number S06E38 over here on thetvdb.

That should have been S06E44 over at Paramount. Instead they call it S06E22, which according to their own site is also Back to the Bar: The Tradewinds of Change from 08/12/2018. So they now change yet again their numbering. Therefore it is important that we create a list that will stay the same, because now someone would want to change episode 6x22, which will lead to more chaos, because the 'old'6x22 does not have a new number.

I am not sure when I will have the list ready, because I want to let the episode numbers here rule the list, but I also want to add missing episodes and enter all descriptions to each episode. I don't have the actual broadcasts from all of them, so that makes it a bit difficult. And even Paramount does not list all of them. I can't find 'The sound of failing music' for instance.

I'll enter it in a new topic when I am ready.

FiveInline

Postby FiveInline » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Does the episode "The sound of failing music" exist? I cant seem to find it anywhere, and i have a gap in KODI now is season six, as this episode was suppose to be Episode 36.