The Bible on History channel needs a couple episodes deleted

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
nobrumski

The Bible on History channel needs a couple episodes deleted

Postby nobrumski » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm

It looks like with all the recent History Channel shows we are having some issues with how they are entered. Someone has been entering two different episode titles. I updated through 3/31/13 based off what I can find, but episode 7-10 can be deleted.

http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=265720&seasonid=509804&lid=7

http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible/episodes

The original airings are two hour episodes which get broken up into 2 one hour episodes with different titles. Someone has been entering the one hour episode names even though History shows just the one episode name.

surfsnake2

Re: The Bible on History channel needs a couple episodes del

Postby surfsnake2 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I mostly agree, although i think it is 6-10 that should be removed.

The Bible, In aired order should be a Five Part Miniseries, based on the History Channel Web site

furby
Site Moderator

Re: The Bible on History channel needs a couple episodes del

Postby furby » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 am

Removed the extra episodes as History is showing them as single episodes (on that page and the schedule). Suspect as the DVD release is splitting the episodes this will come up again so I've locked the aired episodes for now
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources. Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.

namgorf2001

Re: The Bible on History channel needs a couple episodes deleted

Postby namgorf2001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm

This series is missing 5 episodes. Even the wikipedia page shows them all as 10 separate vs 5 parts. I know History Channel may have it as 5 but almost everywhere you can download or view it from has it broken out into 10 separate parts.