API Documentation

A place for developers to advertise their TheTVDB.com enabled app and get help from other developers with the API.
fyfe

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:59 pm

I've begin to expand on the current documentation using what information I've been able to get from the forums, db dumps and experimenting.

As I'm unable to access the wiki at the moment, I've set up my own temporary wiki at http://neptune-one.net/~andrew/wiki/ind ... TVDb%20API.

Hope somebody finds it useful.
szsori
Site Admin

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 pm

The documentation will be coded into the new site in plain HTML. Once I have that at a suitable position I can give you access to update that info if you know HTML. The job of official documenter is yours if you want it. ;)
guillesn

Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi everyone!
First of all, congratulations to fyfe for the wonderful documentation expansion! I specially like having the implementation examples linked to the wiki and I would like to contribute if you want it. I'm not a professional developer and I'm currently waiting for authorization for using the API, but I finished developing a Mac OS X application so I can provide an Objective-C / Cocoa implementation example, which isn't currently listed on fyfe's temporary wiki, if you consider it will be useful. ;)

Regards
Guille