API key approval

A place for developers to advertise their TheTVDB.com enabled app and get help from other developers with the API.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/
Cory9214

Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:42 pm

RossStarr1 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:12 pm
ChristyEzzell wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 am
We did a temporary bulk approval for Synology, as we work through a licensing issue with Synology. If your key is still inactive in the queue it's possible that we require more information on how you are using the data.
If this is the case, (requiring more information), are you contacting the requestor to let them know? :|
Similar issue here: have an API key request pending for Synology. How do I go about providing the additional information needed?
markfreeman1966

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 am

Hi,

Can you advise when my API approval will be completed?

Thanks
thedigitalyogi

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:10 am

Good afternoon!
I'm in the same boat - I remember a time when waiting 2 days for something didn't feel like forever - especially when it was awesome, worth waiting for, and provided for free!!

I would be grateful if someone could check my application went through correctly, though.

Cheers
J
ChristyEzzell
Site Admin

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:30 am

thedigitalyogi wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:10 am
Good afternoon!
I'm in the same boat - I remember a time when waiting 2 days for something didn't feel like forever - especially when it was awesome, worth waiting for, and provided for free!!

I would be grateful if someone could check my application went through correctly, though.

Cheers
J
Please refer to this forum post - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65954
emilyhelwig
Site Admin

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:06 am

Hi there — just did a double check on everyone's key who's posted here. Most of your keys should have been approved by now, and if not, we've sent a note to reapply with more information about what you're using the key for. If it's for your home media center, please let us know the program you're using. If you're building an app, please give us some insight into what the app will do. We're all caught up on the valid keys in the queue now, so the wait should be no longer than one business day.
plasmarouter

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:39 am

Hello admins, unfortunately I also have the problem that I applied for an API key, which is unfortunately still "inactive". Is there any way to change that? That would be very nice.

BR
Plasma...
ChristyEzzell
Site Admin

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:47 am

plasmarouter wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:39 am
Hello admins, unfortunately I also have the problem that I applied for an API key, which is unfortunately still "inactive". Is there any way to change that? That would be very nice.

BR
Plasma...
Please email support@thetvdb.com with your information and we will look into it.
dikkedikkie

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:21 am

hi admins,

can you activate my api so i can start using it?
tanks in advance
itscubanfreak

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi, i have a problem, the status of my API still in pending! any knows the time for the activation? thanks
Wuch

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:58 am

Hi,
is there any chance tha you would activate my API key too?