API v1 also broken

A place for developers to advertise their TheTVDB.com enabled app and get help from other developers with the API.
GameGod
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 am

Similar to API v2, seems also to be badly broken.

13 Reasons Why:
Series overview: https://www.thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/series/323168/en.xml returns mostly empty XML
Episode Info: https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/series/338186/default/1/1/en.xml returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"
DRTFGYHJK
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:28 am

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:38 am

Some more info on this:

- Episode information is intact, except for the rating (it's always <rating>0</rating>).
- Series actors seem intact.

- Series banners seem intact, except for rating and rating, ratingcount and sortorder.

- Series info is completely absent, except for actors. Values are empty or 0, even the id and name.

- Searching for series seems to have most textual info, but IMDB_ID is always empty and the banners are not working, as the value is mostly

Code: Select all

/bannershttps://beta.thetvdb.com/images/missing/movie.jpg
DRTFGYHJK
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:28 am

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:40 am

Forgot: seasonid is also missing from episodes.
janngobble
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:48 am

GameGod wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 am
Similar to API v2, seems also to be badly broken.

13 Reasons Why:
Series overview: https://www.thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/series/323168/en.xml returns mostly empty XML
Episode Info: https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/series/338186/default/1/1/en.xml returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"
Also:

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/mirrors.xml
returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"

What is going ON?
nitemare0
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 pm

janngobble wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:48 am

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/mirrors.xml
returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"

What is going ON?
I'm also getting this, I'm using https://github.com/Moinax/TvDb for a PHP library, and this just started all of the sudden a day or 2 ago. I haven't made any changes, and i've verified my API KEY appears active

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Moinax\TvDb\CurlException: Cannot fetch http://thetvdb.com/api/************/mirrors.xml, 301 in /home/*********/src/Moinax/TvDb/Http/CurlClient.php:55 
tcdude
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:31 pm

janngobble wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:48 am

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/mirrors.xml
returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"

What is going ON?
I'm encountering the same problem since a couple of days. Will this eventually be restored to working as it did before, or should I upgrade to a newer API version?
janngobble
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:32 pm

tcdude wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:31 pm
janngobble wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:48 am

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<API KEY>/mirrors.xml
returns "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}"

What is going ON?
I'm encountering the same problem since a couple of days. Will this eventually be restored to working as it did before, or should I upgrade to a newer API version?
I upgraded..but that doesn't even fix it...
Titans (2018) isn't giving overviews correctly, firstAired is broken... the APIs are borked!
cytec
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:46 am

Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:01 am

Also some Data is always returned in english:

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<APIKEY>/series/365186/de.xml

Returns the English Overview and Title

Code: Select all

https://thetvdb.com/api/<APIKEY>/series/365186/all/de.xml
Seems to return correctly localized data but is missing the seasonid node
wgmaas
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 am

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 am

Any update on the Missing Authentication Token issue for version 1 of the API??

http://www.thetvdb.com/api/<APIKEY>/ser ... 8/8/en.xml

returns the missing authentication token still.

Thanks!
User avatar
szsori
Site Admin
Posts: 2293
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:23 pm

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 am

wgmaas wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 am
Any update on the Missing Authentication Token issue for version 1 of the API??

http://www.thetvdb.com/api/<APIKEY>/ser ... 8/8/en.xml

returns the missing authentication token still.

Thanks!
I've ticketed this. No update yet.
Post Reply