The witcher TV show is far better than critics and the internet are making it out to be...

YouTube cat videos, family-safe pictures of Ron Jeremy, and any amusing spam we decide to keep around.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/
mozzec

Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:02 am

What is with the internet reviews of the show? Half of them seem to have watched one episode and decided to pencil whip a half-assed review based off of that...

I don't know why it makes me so angry to read the trash being written about it... Maybe because I've played the games, understand the lore, appreciate the level of effort put into the show, and really am happy that they didn't butcher it like so many other TV series. Pun intended.https://www.mozzec.com

Whatever the case, I think they depicted everything so far very well and also if people haven't watched everything far enough into the season to understand everything shouldn't be writing reviews or comparing it to trash like the Mandalorian (only good for baby Yoda memes honestly). Shows are supposed to make their viewers ask questions. That's why we have cliff hangers!

Whatever the case I am really hoping they have a second season and love the show to the point where I'd keep my Netflix subscription just to keep watching. I'm also inspired to go back to my Witcher 3 save and keep playing the expansions
Dibala44

Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:09 am

Hi friend. I try not to watch television shows at all, almost every one of them is a production. You think that this is true, but in fact, it is a lie. Therefore, I prefer to watch different series, where you know that this is all not real, or sports competitions, where just everything is real. For watching TV shows, I use the Netflix streaming service. Netflix is currently more expensive than Disney.
bluesquirrel

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:41 pm

** Spoiler Alert**

Tried watching this show a few days ago. I struggled through the first 3 episodes but finally gave up when the sighted boy was captured by the blind slave trader.

Still trying to figure out how the blind slave trader was able to sneak up to the sighted boy without making a sound.