much better than console gaming

YouTube cat videos, family-safe pictures of Ron Jeremy, and any amusing spam we decide to keep around.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to discuss file trading.
mudrasthit

much better than console gaming

Postby mudrasthit » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:34 am

Is PC gaming really that much better than console gaming? If so, why? I've always been more of a console gamer. I prefer a controller to a mouse and keyboard. However, several of my friends have been trying to get me to play a few PC games with them. I admit that PC has some superiority in a few areas. Crysis is a beautiful game on Xbox 360, but looks much, much better on PC with max settings.

butcha

Re: much better than console gaming

Postby butcha » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:54 am

PCs are superior when it comes to power and graphics, I guess that's pretty much why.
I do enjoy console gaming myself too tho :)

Shantanu

Postby Shantanu » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:32 am

PC is perfectly made and its help people communicate each other, and gathered information.
console game is good for bored area.

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:36 am

Spammer, replied to by a real human, replied to by a spammer. This thread has potential!

butcha

Postby butcha » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

haha... Yeah I was thinking this was a wierd forum to post that question on.

wolfkin

Postby wolfkin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:16 am

mudrasthit wrote:Is PC gaming really that much better than console gaming? If so, why? I've always been more of a console gamer. I prefer a controller to a mouse and keyboard. However, several of my friends have been trying to get me to play a few PC games with them. I admit that PC has some superiority in a few areas. Crysis is a beautiful game on Xbox 360, but looks much, much better on PC with max settings.

gaming is whatever. it's honestly not that big a deal whether you use console of desktop. PC gaming is different. Graphics can be better. You controls are more. You can have a lot more buttons with a keyboard. You can reconfigure the buttons to your liking more often on a keyboard. There are genres that work better on desktop like RTS but there are also genres which work worse like platformers. of course most desktop games allow controller in put and some console games allow keyboard and mouse input.

The biggest different is that desktop gaming can be cheaper. MUCH MUCH cheaper. Especially if you don't have to play the bleeding edge of gaming. If you're willing to wait even a few months, PC gaming can save you so much money. if you're willing to wait a year you can get dirt cheap gaming that's amazing.Myself I'm generally a few years behind the curve and since I don't play FPS that often and I especially don't play online FPS that much. Gaming for me is amazing on desktop. I buy games 8-10 at a time and rarely pay even $20 at a time.