The Parallax Theory

What shows do you like or dislike?
What about certain actors?
Any upcoming shows you're looking forward to?
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
XiooiX

The Parallax Theory

Postby XiooiX » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:21 pm

I'm looking forward to The Parallax Theory but cant find it on thetvdb. Was it cancelled?

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Re: The Parallax Theory

Postby hikaricore » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm not seeing much anywhere for this series. IMDB shows a start date of September 22nd, but that's just about all I can see with a search.

DaniMB
Site Moderator

Postby DaniMB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:33 pm

There's a website, the Video runs through Vimeo, but there's no episode guide and even getting to a listing (assuming there is one) is blocked by a pay wall.

On a related note: do we consider this a web series, including the 10 Episode (>10 min)/20 Episode (<10 min) minimum requirement?

hikaricore
Gaius Baltar

Postby hikaricore » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm

I would say it's similar to a Netflix situation where the content is behind a paywall on a streaming service but we permit it.

We might need to make some minor adjustments and clarifications on our web series rules in this brave new age while still restricting things like youtube playlists full of garbage. XD

polargeek
The Cat's Ass

Postby polargeek » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:10 pm

I would still say it needs to achieve the 10 episode minimum at this time. Especially since the linked website refers to it a film. If it's just a movie chopped up and sold in parts like has happened with other indie releases then it probably doesn't belong here.

That being said Vimeo probably needs to be added as a legitimate "Channel" things like Con Man which is definitely produced as a 13 webisode season are totally within the rules and it is being distributed through vimeo
All PM's asking for exceptions, rule changes, series unlocks et al will be ignored.