How do you watch TV?

What shows do you like or dislike?
What about certain actors?
Any upcoming shows you're looking forward to?
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
mft39anton

Re: How do you watch TV?

Postby mft39anton » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:11 am

on my pc
i3 4th gen
Dell '24
Trouble maker in training

Mascio

Postby Mascio » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 am

I've been watching my TV shows on the PC as well for the last few years now. I miss the big TV though so I'm considering buying one and hooking it up with the PC. Or maybe I'll just buy a big PC monitor as my second screen.

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 am

Mostly on my Mac. Location: in bed. I make an exception for Westworld though, my TV + Bose surround system is essential.

Dsnake1

Postby Dsnake1 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Quite a few different ways. I have DirecTV and use their On Demand feature and my DVR quite a bit, especially for TV shows that are hard to find online (Chopped, Cooks v Cons, etc). I also watch a decent amount of Netflix, VRV (primarily Cartoon Hangover, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and VRV Selects), and I have Amazon Prime, but I don't use it often because I can't chromecast it to the bedroom TV.

I also rip/download a decent number of discs/shows/movies and cast them with Plex or watch them on my PC monitor.

As for screens, I have a 32" 720p screen in the bedroom, a 29" 720p screen in my office, and a 55" 1080p screen in the living room here in the basement. That one is pretty much used for sports/esports/fights, movies, and the more theatrical side of television/anime.