Since The Update Happened

Updates on the November 2019 rollout of Version 3, including testing information, TheTVDB Bible, bugs, questions, etc.
Forum rules
Please search this thread for existing bugs before posting a new one. When posting a new bug, please start a new thread.
If you're looking for API support, please take a look at our Developers forum.
rev.pragon

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:02 pm

We don't have further Information. It should has been End of this Month. Just wait for further Updates, we unfortunately have to do too.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
lobosalvaje2012ca1

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi Mistywing,

It is unfortunate the vandalism that happens on the site sometimes and that is in my language. I know that as moderators they should block the series because they have no other options, even I have denounced the vandals. I appreciate and greatly appreciate the work you do as moderators, but I insist, and it is what we hope, that as moderators you should be granted access to edit certain users in the series or be able to ban users who are dedicated to vandalism and So, we can continue editing who really love our series and want the best for the community.

We hope that the new site will bring more features on this point.
lobosalvaje2012ca1

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm

rev.pragon wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:54 pm
lobosalvaje2012ca1 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:46 am
The moderators do what they can, but many times they forget that this site is a community, at least, that is what the site says, however, sometimes, those who have certain privileges do what they want, just because they can do it.
And because of the Community vandalizing Data like Release Dates and Translations Series gets locked so maybe you should overthink such Statements.
Hi rev.pragon,

You are right in a way, by ignorance I changed release dates, but after you explained to me about the calendar from which TVDB extracts this information, stop doing it, because my interest is that this site is reliable, accurate and correct not only for partners of TVDB, but for each user who through his API consults and tracks his favorite series.

I recognize the effort that all of you make, especially the moderators, what I think is that there should be other steps or procedures to follow before blocking a series. Who we edit ask in the forum and you tell us, but users who only use apps to follow their series do not know why their favorite series are not updated in their language, and if they are blocked, even if we want we can do nothing.
rev.pragon

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Yeah, YOU stopped changing but others do. That's why it got locked. Claiming that some of us do what they want to do because of their Powers is what pisses me off. I would love to leave it unlocked but it needs one to ruin everything and thats the Way it is. We all wait for the new Site and their Features.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
aliveinchrist14

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 pm

How do you adjust the runtimes for an entire series at once in this new version? I found how to change the runtimes for each individual episode, but that would take forever. I can't seem to locate where I can change the runtimes for the whole series though.
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Runtime is at the episode level now. The series overview will provide a summary of all the runtimes of the various episodes instead.
aliveinchrist14

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Mistywing wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Runtime is at the episode level now. The series overview will provide a summary of all the runtimes of the various episodes instead.
What's the timeline on getting the bulk option implemented for shows and seasons of shows that only have one runtime? I heard there will be a bulk option at what I'm assuming will be the season level as a whole for each season to make it a lot easier for the seasons of shows that, again, only have one runtime.