- Fixed broken series issue caused by default series type being unset by non-moderators on save, and repaired 50 affected series.
- Removed pagination from dashboard favorite series and sorted by series name.
- Re-added management for airs before/after special episodes (for default season type only).
- Fixed grammatical issue on dashboard welcome.
- Fixed an issue that threw an error when an episode didn't have a translation that matched the default series language. This will be explored more in-depth logically.
- Added a fourth homepage series to reduce the vertical display on smaller screens.
- Fixed an error causing homepage series to be unset when saved by non-moderators.
- Moved episode number to the left of the title on the season screen, for readability (may adjust further).
Bugs, comments, questions, and complaints regarding v3 of the site, launched June 2019.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
We're getting excellent feedback from everyone and I've been able to work through some of the bug reports. One major one based on a permission issue was breaking every series that was edited, so that got fixed, and I repaired the series that were affected (50 of them). Here's a full list of the changes I just deployed:
I only just found my invite to beta, and this was the first thing I went looking for. Is there something I'm not seeing related to the default season type (which I'm assuming is "Official Order" since there are no other options to choose from) which makes this visible on the Front Page, or has that not been added yet?szsori wrote:Yeah, I'll add that later... very simple.rev.pragon wrote:Is it possible to make Information like that visible on the Front Page of the Episode?
p.s. The new site looks great. From what I've read of other bugs reported, seems like you folks have done a solid job so far and now it's just down to the fine tuning.