2019-07-03 Updates and Fixes

Bugs, comments, questions, and complaints regarding v3 of the site, launched June 2019.
szsori
Site Admin

2019-07-03 Updates and Fixes

Postby szsori » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:49 pm

We're getting excellent feedback from everyone and I've been able to work through some of the bug reports. One major one based on a permission issue was breaking every series that was edited, so that got fixed, and I repaired the series that were affected (50 of them). Here's a full list of the changes I just deployed:

1. Fixed broken series issue caused by default series type being unset by non-moderators on save, and repaired 50 affected series.
  2. Removed pagination from dashboard favorite series and sorted by series name.
  3. Re-added management for airs before/after special episodes (for default season type only).
  4. Fixed grammatical issue on dashboard welcome.
  5. Fixed an issue that threw an error when an episode didn't have a translation that matched the default series language. This will be explored more in-depth logically.
  6. Added a fourth homepage series to reduce the vertical display on smaller screens.
  7. Fixed an error causing homepage series to be unset when saved by non-moderators.
  8. Moved episode number to the left of the title on the season screen, for readability (may adjust further).

I have some additional critical fixes that will be resolved over the next few days, and I'll be re-implementing the "All Seasons" page as well (of 50 bug reports, close to 10 were people asking for this to be put back in).

rev.pragon

Re: 2019-07-03 Updates and Fixes

Postby rev.pragon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Re-added management for airs before/after special episodes (for default season type only).

Is it possible to make Information like that visible on the Front Page of the Episode?
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.

szsori
Site Admin

Re: 2019-07-03 Updates and Fixes

Postby szsori » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:44 pm

rev.pragon wrote:Is it possible to make Information like that visible on the Front Page of the Episode?

Yeah, I'll add that later... very simple.