Filebot 4.8.5 & Synology

Member discussions concerning third-party applications.
Please read the big red box at the top, staff intervention on behalf of these programmes will be minimal.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/
Mecha999x

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi there

Are there others out there who are using Filebot 4.8.5 and this App/program is not scraping the media info that it does for a TV Series or Movie not working?

I have noticed with Murdoch Mysteries TV Series in the last 2 days it is not working (1/9/2020 to 1/10/2020)...in getting the episode title. It may not be working with other TV Series either. On 1/9/2020 the program got a 504 error code and a 503.

Filebot 4.8.5 has been working other wise.

Also, I have seen my Synology NAS not media scraping the Director and Writer for TV episodes. They must still be working on this??

thanks
Mecha999x

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:39 pm

as of 1/10/2020...I'm getting a timed out with Filebot 4.8.5 with Star Trek Discovery TV Series.
Mecha999x

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:38 pm

My Synology NAS is finding most TV Series episode media information correctly. It has a situation on TV Series scraping the main Banner & poster. Some times I have to copy the banner /poster info into my Synology NAS

The latest media info scraping for directors and writers are still not working correctly, and some times episode banner/poster

These are :
Miracle Workers, Murdoch Mysteries , 9-1-1 Lone Star, Doctor Who (2005)

By the way Filebot 4.8.5 seems to running very well

thanks