Problems with translations

Member discussions concerning third-party applications.
Please read the big red box at the top, staff intervention on behalf of these programmes will be minimal.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/
poster000

Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:30 am

Hi guys, you see, there is an error in TheTVDB apparently, weeks ago I have edited several movies to add a Spanish translation, such as "The Frozen Ground" "Open Water 2: Adrift" etc and indeed the translations have been added to Spanish without any problem, but weeks have passed and the changes do not appear in the TVTime app, I have contacted the support of the app and supposedly the problem is from TheTVDB
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:37 am

poster000 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:30 am
Hi guys, you see, there is an error in TheTVDB apparently, weeks ago I have edited several movies to add a Spanish translation, such as "The Frozen Ground" "Open Water 2: Adrift" etc and indeed the translations have been added to Spanish without any problem, but weeks have passed and the changes do not appear in the TVTime app, I have contacted the support of the app and supposedly the problem is from TheTVDB
Hi there,

I'm sorry but it seems you were given an incorrect answer by the support representative who handled your ticket.
This is not a TVDB problem but a problem on TV Time's end. I would suggest you reach out to them again.