Batch Edit Series

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
dale2507

Batch Edit Series

Postby dale2507 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm

I recently added english translations for a series but found it to be quite cumbersome to do so.

There doesn't seem to be a way to make changes to all episodes in a series (even basic information such as title and air date) so I had to load each episode page, click edit, change the data, hit save, and then move to the next episode (12 times!).

Please could batch editing be added at the series level to make this easier?

Thanks

Coco
Site Admin

Re: Batch Edit Series

Postby Coco » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm

We'll most likely allow this in some form at some point. Although I don't know if it will ever be a general user feature. While it's nice to have it also has the major downside of allowing people to mess up whole series in record time so if we do add it it'll likely be for trusted users only.
Please don't PM me. Post in the forums instead unless there is a very good reason for a PM or I won't respond.

annomatik

Re: Batch Edit Series

Postby annomatik » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Then I'd like to be a "trusted user" please. :-) Waiting for weeks for tv shows to be unlocked just to have them some of the translations pasted in, translating many shows, adding daily stuff... Such a feature would help a lot.