Manage translations bug with only one episode

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
asturnauta
Trusted Translator

Manage translations bug with only one episode

Postby asturnauta » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 am

Hi

I want to add the spanish title in the episode 3x06 of 'The Man in the High Castle' (it is the only one that not has spanish title),
but when i click in the option 'manage translations' i get this error message:

Code: Select all

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT *, (SELECT translation FROM translation_episodename WHERE episodeid=? AND languageid=languages.id) AS episodename, (SELECT translation FROM translation_episodeoverview WHERE episodeid=? AND languageid=languages.id) AS episodeoverview FROM languages ORDER BY name' with params ["6805105", "6805105"]: SQLSTATE[21000]: Cardinality violation: 1242 Subquery returns more than 1 row

Episode url: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/the-man-in-the-high-castle/episodes/6805105

The information i want to add is:

3x06 spanish title:

Nuestra historia acaba

3x06 spanish overview:

Con la ayuda de Wyatt, Juliana huye de San Francisco con los secretos robados de los nazis. Childan por fin puede regresar a casa, pero Ed decide quedarse en la Zona Neutral. Tagomi le revela cierta información a Kido que cambia la perspectiva del inspector. La carrera de John Smith da un giro.

Regards.

flabbamann
Trusted Translator

Re: Manage translations bug with only one episode

Postby flabbamann » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 am

The same happens on this episode: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/alarm-fo ... es/6860331

no problem with the other episodes in this season.
By Grabthar's Hammer, by the sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!