Episode Details: AiredAfter and AiredBefore fields

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
NYSNDGUY

Re: Episode Details: AiredAfter and AiredBefore fields

Postby NYSNDGUY » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:14 pm

DarklightIndigo wrote:It's going to be addressed, but we don't have a set date/time on it at this point, so I'd move on for the time being.

Personally, I'd like to see a set Milestone / ETA chart, but given the nature of this project, it's fast-and-loose at best.

Cheers. I know we all appreciate everyone's hard work. And while there are still things to address, the new site looks great.

f8andbethere

Postby f8andbethere » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Just seeing if there has been movement on adding this feature. An admin corrected me in another thread, saying specials don't need to be renumbered as you can use these airedafter and airedbefore fields, but then I realized this this feature had not made it to the redesign.

Thanks for your work on everything.

JohnJohnson

Postby JohnJohnson » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Any news in regards to this? I see its still says this in the section, when editing an special episode.

Special Numbering
If this episode is a special, it should be added to the specials season and these fields should be filled out.

AirsAfter_Season, AirsBefore_Season, AirsBefore_Episode