API Keys

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
szsori
Site Admin

API Keys

Postby szsori » Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 pm

I've finished recreating the API key generation form. If anyone needs an API key for a project, you can create one here:
https://www.thetvdb.com/member/api

We are asking that commercial projects consider making a voluntary $5/month donation to the project to help cover expenses. Non-commercial and educational projects don't need to worry about that. Thanks!

brandbrilliance

Re: API Keys

Postby brandbrilliance » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 am

Password was reset on 1 May, so to get the API v2 info, I tried to register with the existing e-mail and it says I can't cause it's already registered. OK, so I tried to forgot password with my existing e-mail, no e-mail arrives. Tried to register with a different e-mail address, still no e-mail arrives. I'm also looking directly at my webmail mailbox, so nothing there.

Your contact us page is 404, so can't contact you. Sent a tweet, but no-one has been on there in a while. I've posted a couple of forum posts, without any response at all. The forum e-mail system is working though, as I got those e-mails.

scionofbytes

Bug in Key Generation

Postby scionofbytes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:19 am

There's a bug in the API key generation. UserId isn't passed on correctly.