Incomplete JSON response

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
patrickstaarink

Incomplete JSON response

Postby patrickstaarink » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey guys.

When I request the episodes response for Dexter (79349) it stops after S07E05.

The last array it gives back is:
[99] => Array ( [id] => 4347734 [airedSeason] => 7 [airedSeasonID] => 483597 [airedEpisodeNumber] => 5 [episodeName] => Swim Deep [firstAired] => 2012-10-28 [guestStars] => Array ( [0] => Yvonne Strahovski [1] => Ray Stevenson ) [director] => Ernest Dickerson [directors] => Array ( [0] => Ernest Dickerson ) [writers] => Array ( [0] => Scott Reynolds ) [overview] => While trying to uncover why someone was killed on his boat, Dexter must out-maneuver a vengeful Isaak. New leads are brought to light on the Wayne Randall case by Hannah McKay, Randall's alluring former accomplice. [language] => Array ( [episodeName] => en [overview] => en ) [productionCode] => [showUrl] => [lastUpdated] => 1493890462 [dvdDiscid] => [dvdSeason] => 7 [dvdEpisodeNumber] => 5 [dvdChapter] => [absoluteNumber] => 77 [filename] => episodes/79349/4347734.jpg [seriesId] => 79349 [lastUpdatedBy] => 463522 [airsAfterSeason] => [airsBeforeSeason] => [airsBeforeEpisode] => [thumbAuthor] => 235 [thumbAdded] => [thumbWidth] => 400 [thumbHeight] => 225 [imdbId] => tt2207888 [siteRating] => 7.9 [siteRatingCount] => 185 )

When I go to Swagger to check if I'm not at fault it gives me this array after closing with S07E05:
"errors": {
"invalidLanguage": "Some translations were not available in the specified language"
}

I grab the data myself in English and not in Dutch like Swagger does ...

I don't know if my bug submit is in the right spot so let me know if it isn't.