TheTVDB.com

Online TV Database
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT! We do not actively check them for replies as they are considered to be done and over once moved here. If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please make a new one in the appropriate area of the forum.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 am 

I have been looking at the entered data, and for me it seems like it's not correct. When I look at the prducing chanals web-page, the title doesn't seem to match. Further I'm a bit confused about the liveshows (listet as specials).

The show runs every monday to friday (5 days a week) and then has a live show at sundays. Why are these listed as speciels and I can't figure out that the introduction liveshow is listed as episode '0' of the specials. For me it makes it very confusing on how to name my files, to get them to match the shows and get them in the right order in my XBMC (the order they were aired - including live shows, which is the only order it makes sence to see it in).

Also the list is not complete.

Hope someone can help me with this, so I can get this show organized correctly.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am 

Just to let you know. I have looked at the page www.nutv.dk/bigbrother which list almost all the aired episodes. However the list is not complete, but they should be aware of this issue. Further they call the episodes just by the date it was aired, but the current registrated name on TheTVDB makes more sence. Here they're called 'Dag x' - which means 'Day X'. However the issue with the current name on the episode is that it referces to the day it was aired instead of the day it's about. The episodes is always about the day before, and in the episode they also write that it's the previous day. As an example the episode aired February 1st, 2012 is about Day 2 (is written as text on the screen inside the show), but in TheTVDB it's called 'Dag 3'.

Hope this gives some more detailes so this can be registered correctly.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:21 am 
Site Moderator

I don't know why they're specials either. I'll see if I can fix this up.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 am 

Thank you very much for your reply.

Also, will you look at the name of the shows? They're one day ahead compared to the content of the episode.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm 
Site Moderator

Don't worry I sorted that out as well ;)

There were quite a few episodes there so let me know if it's correct now or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 pm 

Thanks a lot! It all now looks perfect. The only thing missing is the last episodes (and some air dates). The last live show were send 13th of May (sunday) and was called '2012 Finalen' (See www.nutv.dk/birbrother)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 am 
Site Moderator

Happy to help and there's nothing stopping you adding those episodes so go ahead.